Kitty said: Yes.Could you tell me your favorite recipe?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Could you tell me your favorite recipe?),it will help you,my kids.
my favourite recipe is tiramisu cake. it is very very easy to do and it comes out great. u take 100g of mascarpone cheese (it's sweet and u can find it in any supermarket) a.d mix it in the blender with 125 ml of cream. u make hafl a litre of coffee and dip piscots in it (those cookies that u eat with champagne, i dont know the english name for them) you place one row of those on a large plate and smear the cream with mascarpone on and the add the other layer of cookies you smear the second half of the cream and sprinkle coffee dust on them. yum
brake the egg in a frying pan, wait for a while, add some salt or anything you wish. toss it, and its now ready to eat.
Empanadas. You can find recipes at
http://gosouthamerica.about.com/cs/south... Shredded Beef (or Pork or Chicken...it ALL tastes good!):
2 lbs. stew beef (or other meat)
3 cloves minced garlic
1 bay leaf
1 tsp ground cumin
4 TBSP canned diced tomatoes
1 small green bell pepper, minced
? poblano chile pepper, minced (optional)
? medium white onion, minced
2-4 oz. cheese (I use Monterey Jack) finely shredded
salt and pepper to taste
Place meat in crock pot with other ingredients. Just cover with water. Cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Separate meat from liquid and place in bowl. Shred meat. You can let meat cool, and do this with your fingers or you can easily do it with a fork and knife. The meat will come apart EASILY.
Place remaining liquid, with veggies, into blender and liquefy. Add part, or all depending on the consistency you want, to the shredded meat. I usually reserve some of it and add it to my refried beans for flavor. Also add cheese to meat (works better if meat is warm/hot so that cheese will melt into the mixture).
Serve it however you like. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!
My own personal experiment... that happened to turn out quite tasty. Bake Seafood with Avocado
Serves: 1 person
2 Mini Scallops
3 Uncooked Cocktail Shrimp
1 tablespoon Cheese
1 to 2 tablespoons Milk
1 Teaspoon Salt
Dash of Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven on 200?F for 20 minutes
2. Rise and dry scallops
3. Rise, dry, and shrimp
4. Discard seed from Avocado, add scallops, shrimp, Milk, and sprinkle with
salt and pepper.
5. Wrap the skin of the Avocado (do not cover the whole). Put in oven and
bake for twenty-five (25) minutes.
6. Serve hot/warm.
Tips: This recipe can substitute with Pappa or Wintermelon
From: Bone-strenghtening Recipe
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- does anyone know the recipe for tortilla soup? the authentic version out there!?
- Does anyone have a quick easy and delicious taco salad recipe?
- Does anyone have a good, easy mahi-mahi recipe?
- If I put leftover dried pasta into a ziplock bag will it stay fresh? - FoodAQ
- Why is it that when I opened the jar of honey I bought I found that most of it w
- what is the meaning of butter milk in the backing?
- Does anyone have a good marinade for country style pork ribs?
- Does anyone have a recipe for "Pralines and Creme Mousse?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Casaritas Tortilla Soup 2 T. vegetable oil 1/3 large>------------------...
I have searched the internet but does anyone else have one to share? Answers: Yo...
Answers: Blackened Mahi Mahi Salad with Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette By: Chef Yancy ...
If I put leftover dried pasta into a ziplock bag will it stay fresh!? I have one...
Why is it that when I opened the jar of honey I bought I found that most of it w...
Answers: in baking just add a teaspoon of lemon juice to your milk for a substit...
Answers: Chipotle Country Ribs The Chipotle marinade gives these ribs an extra s...
Answers: FLOATING ISLANDS WITH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE AND CREME ANGLAISE For Meringue:...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than
- Could you use Kahlua to bake?