Kitty said: Yes.Couldn't you make a sort of cheese by pressing the moisture out of cottage c-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Couldn't you make a sort of cheese by pressing the moisture out of cottage c),it will help you,my kids.
Well I'm sure its possible...I mean the Italians use the water and curd left after making mozerella, to make ricotta (meaning "recooked"), by heating it in a pot, and doing some other stuff that I don't recall right now. So yeah I'm sure you could, I just don't know exactly how.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Squash Casserole? - FoodAQ
- How much are 2 tablespoons? - FoodAQ
- Do wwe add sugar in Paneer Achari?
- How to roast garlic.?
- do you enjoy your time on the crapper?
- Making Tea? - FoodAQ
- Do you have any recipes for non-dairy smoothies?
- How many red bulls would I need to drink in order to die from a caffein overdose
Related Question about Food and Health
Squash Casserole!? I need a yummy recipe for squash casserole!. All I can find i...
How much are 2 tablespoons!? give me an example of how much, not the measurement...
Answers: No sugar is needed. Paneer achaari- serves 4 8 oz block of paneer- cut ...
I got a garlic roaster on e-bay with no instructions,Can you help? Answers: I ta...
Answers: Definitely. I like to spend at least 15 minutes there catching up on go...
Making Tea!? I am using Lipton Tea bags 1 bag=1 cup How do you make 1 gallon for...
I am trying to slim down and remain healthy by cutting out too many sweets in my...
How many red bulls would I need to drink in order to die from a caffein overdose...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than