Kitty said: Yes.Country style ribs vs. Spare ribs?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Country style ribs vs. Spare ribs?),it will help you,my kids.
what is the difference?
Country Ribs have more meat attached to the bone. They are also easier to cook while keeping the meat tender and moist. The down fall is that they tend to have more fat attached to the meat.
Spare ribs have a bit less meat and when cooking, they can easily become tough if not watched closely. The upside is that the fat attached is a little less.
I hope this is helpful.
country has much more meat on them they cook up better too.....
i think country style is the ones with alot more meat on it while the spare ribs are the ones you have to 'nibble' on or pick because the meat is so little on it. the difference between pork and beef.....country ribs are generally pork although you can get them in beef that way.....and spare ribs are beef. Better homes and gardens have excellent recipes for both if you can find one of their cookbooks
Country style ribs have alot of meat on them and spare ribs don't.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Anyone know a "secret" to keeping potatoes fresher longer?
- How to i melt chocolate without getting it burn? should i add a lil bit water or
- What's the purpose of adding wine/liquor to food during cooking/baking? any
- What is the most impressive thing you can cook?
- Does anyone have a good, easy mahi-mahi recipe?
- Do you rinse your pasta after cooking?
- How do you make grilled sweet plantains? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone have a recipe for Madeleine cookies?
Related Question about Food and Health
Separate potatoes with minor defects, such as bruises and cracks, from the rest....
How to i melt chocolate without getting it burn!? should i add a lil bit water o...
Whats the purpose of adding wine/liquor to food during cooking/baking!? any othe...
If you had to cook for friends, a new date or mother in law, potluck at work etc...
Answers: Blackened Mahi Mahi Salad with Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette By: Chef Yancy ...
Answers: in italian cooking you dont, but in a pinch i use spaghetti to make cho...
How do you make grilled sweet plantains!? Answers: Take ripe plantains, cut off ...
Answers: Heres another recipe I found for madeleines at http://www.joyofbaking.c...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than