Kitty said: Yes.Cream of mushroom soup recipe from "Sweet Tomatoes"?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Cream of mushroom soup recipe from "Sweet Tomatoes"?),it will help you,my kids.
I love going to the "Sweet Tomatoes" restaurant when we travel. Unfortunately we do not have any close to where we live.
I love their cream of mushroom soup & wished I could make it at home.
Anyone have any recipe like it & have tried it ?
Cream Of Potato And Mushroom Soup
Yield: 1 Servings
4 chicken bouillon cubes
1 qt boiling water
2 c diced raw potatoes
1 sm package dried mushrooms; 1/2
1/2 ts salt
1/8 ts marjoram
1 tb finely chopped onion
1 tb butter
1 tb flour
1/4 c cream
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water. Add potatoes, mushrooms, salt and
marjoram and SIMMER for 25 minutes. Saute' onion in butter, blend in flour
and brown. Add soup slowly, stir until slightly thickened. Just before
serving, stir in cream and reheat. 4 to 5 servings
Try this one from Allentown Restaurant
also this one from food network.com using dried wild mushrooms
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_15560,00.html it's easy ...
-find a few small sweet tomatoes. (as requested)
-shredded button mushroom (as requested)
-corn starch (makes it sticky and creamy)
-black pepper and salt (seasoning)
-some chicken soup (with chicken)
-some milk (so it will turn creamy)
-some cheese / cheese powder(not too much... for some lovely taste)
-some corn bits
-stir it and drink it.
Well cooking depends on your design and creation... Just dump everything slowly and you'll be a chef of your own. =D MAGDALINAS VALENTINE CHICKEN
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 cans Campbell's condensed golden cream of mushroom soup
1/4 chopped yellow onion
milk (1) one soup can's amount
flour seasoned with garlic powder, season salt, pepper, and (dill weed) optional.
Season and flour 4 chicken breasts and fry in skillet with vegetable oil till done.
Drain and remove excess grease from skillet.
Combine chopped onion, milk, Campbell's condensed golden cream of mushroom soup, 2 tbsp of seasoned flour in skillet with cooked chicken breasts.
Simmer on medium heat till onions are soft.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- does anyone have a recipe for a main course victorian meal?
- Does anyone have actual German recipes that's translated into english?
- I started making scallopped potatoes and I screwed up HELP!? - FoodAQ
- does anyone have an EASY breaded mushroom recipe?
- I want to learn how to make rice pelaf?
- Does anyone have a recipe for Lima Bean Soup?
- Subway chocolate cookie recipe? - FoodAQ
- How to make homemade flour tortillas? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: I HAVE TWO: Roast Goose with Sage chopped (use tart apples, Granny Smit...
Like Red cabbage or sweet bread, if you do please e-mail me at BlackDragon079@ya...
I started making scallopped potatoes and I screwed up HELP!!? I started making a...
theres a place called wings n more that makes amazing breaded mushrooms...I woul...
Answers: Rice Pilaf with Cranberries and Almonds 1-1/2 cups brown rice 1/2 cup w...
Answers: A lima bean soup recipe INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 cups chopped>---------------...
Subway chocolate cookie recipe!? Does anyone have a copycat recipe for the choco...
How to make homemade flour tortillas!? My husband is Mexican, and his grandma ma...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than