Kitty said: Yes.Crepes with bisquick?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Crepes with bisquick?),it will help you,my kids.
Can you make crepes with bisquick? How?
This is for the guy who said you can't make crepes with Bisquick.
Enjoy........It's super easy and yummy!
French Crepes Suzette
It’s the famous French Crepes Suzette made Bisquick? mix easy! Enjoy thin, tender crepes bathed in a flavorful orange sauce.
1 cup Original Bisquick? mix
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 cup orange juice
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
1 . Beat Bisquick mix, milk and eggs in small bowl with fork or wire whisk until blended. Lightly butter 8-inch skillet; heat over medium heat until bubbly. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; immediately rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Run wide spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between each; keep covered.
2 . Heat 1/4 cup butter, the orange peel, orange juice and sugar to boiling in 10-inch skillet, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Heat liqueur in 1-quart saucepan, but do not boil.
3 . Fold crepes into fourths; place in hot orange sauce in skillet and turn once. Arrange crepes around edge of skillet. Pour warm liqueur into center of skillet and carefully ignite. After flame dies, place 2 crepes on each dessert plate; spoon warm sauce onto crepes.
mmmmm....nasty. no, you can't since the batter for bisquick is lacking the proper egg ratio that is used in making crepes. Here is a simple crepe recipe.
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup melted butter here's a good idea;
How about you make it with actual ingredients! It's not terribly difficult and you'll actually learn a usefull skill I've never tried it with Bisquick..I would think it would be thick..Crepes are mostly made by flour, oil, water, eggs, butter, salt.
If there is a trick to it with Bisquick..clue me in.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does anyone have a recipe for a low-fat sponge?
- how long do i bake split chicken breasts?
- Does anyone remember the cooking show from about 10 years ago, Ainsley Harriet?
- Traditional American apple pie recipe... plz???? - FoodAQ
- Is corn beef , from a cow or a pig?
- Got a good recipe for fettucine and or lasagna?
- A challenge to you fabulous cooks out there... I need help!? - FoodAQ
- What is a good type of steak to buy from the super market and how do you cook it
Related Question about Food and Health
I am currently following Weight Watchers and the lower-fat cakes and sponges in ...
Answers: bout an hour at 350 F for large portions works for me. And remember thi...
It was a British black guy, who always used Percy pepper and Susie salt? Someone...
Traditional American apple pie recipe!.!.!. plz!?!?!?!? Does any1 have an easy r...
Mooo Answers: Mooo cow cow The answer is in there. Corned Beef--- a cow of cours...
Answers: I love to make homemade lasagna. And, if I do say so myself, everybody ...
A challenge to you fabulous cooks out there!.!.!. I need help!!? Heres the deal!...
What is a good type of steak to buy from the super market and how do you cook it...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than