Kitty said: Yes.Crispy Rice Candy recipes??-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Crispy Rice Candy recipes??),it will help you,my kids.
Crispy Rice Candy
2 cups crispy rice cereal
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed.
In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
4 american cups rice crispies
2 american cups toffees
2 american cups marshmallows
1/2 American Cup butter (unsalted)
Melt the gooey stuff then stir in the cereal. Spread into a pan and cut into portions once cooled.
The hardest part is trying to wait for it to set before eating it.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- does anyone have a great recipe for chocolate cake?
- Pizza indulgence tonight, which topping would you recommend? - FoodAQ
- What is your all-time favorite recipe? (Details please)? - FoodAQ
- What does Cranberries and gooseberries tastes like?
- How do I pick fresh shrimps? - FoodAQ
- How do they make Fruity Pebbles? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone have a really good recipe for potato soup? I mean really mouthwateri
- What is the best make of chocolate?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Prepare and bake a boxed chocolate cake that includes pudding. Punch ho...
Pizza indulgence tonight, which topping would you recommend!? Answers: fresh maz...
What is your all-time favorite recipe!? (Details please)!? And do you serve this...
they dont grow on my country and those things are not available on groceries. An...
How do I pick fresh shrimps!? Answers: Just go to a busy fish market like the on...
How do they make Fruity Pebbles!? with !? how!? Not at home (in factories)Www@Fo...
Answers: Asparagus Potatto Soup 1 pound asparagus; trimmed 2 potatoes, peeled an...
For easter, i want to get the best one. Answers: For easter, i want to get the b...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than