Kitty said: Yes.Croissants (hope that's spelt right!)?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Croissants (hope that's spelt right!)?),it will help you,my kids.
I made some Croissants at the weekend, i had a recipe which a friend had used before and they came out perfectly, mine however....well lets just say if anyone needs any bricks for extending their houses etc give me a bell!
Does anyone have any sure recipes or tips for making light and fluffy croissants??
It is the correct spelling. :-)
With croissants, the two most important things are preparing the mixture and the baking. I'm sure that your friend's recipe is fine in terms of the quantities of ingredients. You really need to make sure that your yeast is working - did the mixture rise? Make sure that you are not using water that is too hot or too cold.
If your croissants turned out looking right, but being really crispy instead of light and fluffy, that's a baking problem, or an overbaking problem. Do you have a fan-assisted oven, or does your oven get hotter than it's set to? If you don't know how to adjust, you just need to do it by trial and error - set it a little lower, and/or decrease the cooking time. As soon as the croissants are golden they should be ready.
Ah bless. I find that if you go to any major supermarket, they have delicious fresh crossants for sale!
Yep, buy the Pilsbury ones in Tescos that are in a little carton (in the chiller cabinets). They just need putting in the oven and they come out beautifully!! it really does depend on your oven and how hot it gets and stays.
check your oven temp by placing a termometer in it you can buy oven safe themometers at moast grocery stores .some ovens arnt true to temp
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- how do you make american pumkin pie? The sweet one not savoury.?
- Bored of food, any weird combo's that work?
- help my sons bored?
- I have a question about fresh salmon. Can you help?
- i want to learn or be a chef, can anyone here help me,tha has been safe serve tr
- How dumb is it to cook corndogs on a George Forman grill? On a scale of 1-10 (10
- Gluten free baking question? - FoodAQ
- Unique - but Delicious Food Combination? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: The asker said he cant get canned pumpkin. It is readily available in t...
Marmite and melted cheese on toast or cheesy wotsits dipped in tea, what yummy f...
my 3 year old sons bored i said we could bake cakes ive go sr flour sugar eggs b...
I bought a nice little thick portion of salmon $7.00 in south central texas. It ...
you must be certified,and a real chef, respectully...isis Answers: I am certifie...
How dumb is it to cook corndogs on a George Forman grill!? On a scale of 1-10 (1...
Gluten free baking question!? When baking a sponge cake with gluten free flour, ...
Unique - but Delicious Food Combination!? Sometimes things sound nasty but are a...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than