Kitty said: Yes.Crowd pleaser recipes?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Crowd pleaser recipes?),it will help you,my kids.
What are every1's favorite crowd pleaser recipes? recipe attached please
Here's what I do ... Call a GREAT local restaurant and bring the food home and transfer it to your baking dishes. Works every time and so much easier.
Spam and eggs
Pot Brownies! (Just kidding)
Home made pizza is always good.
7 - LAYER DIP
1 (9 oz.) can Frito Lay jalapeno bean dip
3 avocados, minced
3 tbsp. sour cream
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 pkg. taco seasoning
Several tomatoes, chopped
Layer chopped green onions
1 (4 oz.) can black olives
1 (9 oz.) can jalapeno cheddar cheese dip
Layer as follows in a shallow dish:
1. 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip, 3 avocados, minced.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and garlic salt.
3. Mix 3 tablespoons sour cream, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 package taco seasoning mix.
4. Chopped tomatoes.
5. Layer 3 green onions.
6. Sliced black olives.
7. 1 (9 ounce) can Frito Lay cheddar cheese dip. Serve hot or cold.
Florio Sweet Marsala Wine - 1 to 1 1/2 cups
2 or 3 Whole Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Heavy whipping cream - about 1/4 cup
Sliced mushrooms - optional
Coat the bottom of a large frying pan with Olive Oil - about 2 tablespoons
Clean chicken and cut into medallions or filet it but it has to be about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick.
Dredge chicken in flour
Turn burner on to medium heat and let oil temp. rise
Place chicken in pan and thouroughly cook it in the olive oil
At the same time place small amount of mushrooms in pan and cook with the chicken
Remove chicken when fully cooked and place to the side for later
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 cups marsala wine into frying pan and let it reduce by about 20 to 30 percent
Turn burner down to med-low and add the whipping cream to the wine
stir in and reduce heat to low (should thicken up)
When the sauce has thickened put the chicken and mushrooms back into the pan and leave them sit at low heat for 1 to 2 minutes
well heres a sweet one, my gma makes and it never lasts more than 3 min!
tear up a cake, pond cake or angel food cake-
make Jell-o but gont let it get compleatly firm(strawberry)
make vannila pudding
slice strawberries, and bannanas
in a large serving bowl layer, you should get 2-3 layers of each thing in there.
top with a enire thing of cool whip and a few berries!
it will be one of the best tings you have ever had, this as i said is my grandmas recipie, some times i play with the flavors of jello and pudding and use diffrent fruits!
Triple layered dessert- to die for.
You subsitute for various brands.
1 cup ROBIN HOOD? All Purpose Flour 250 mL
1 cup granulated sugar 250 mL
1/3 cup cocoa 75 mL
3/4 tsp baking powder 3 mL
3/4 tsp baking soda 3 mL
1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
1 egg 1
1/2 cup milk 125 mL
1/4 cup CRISCO? Vegetable or Canola Oil 50 mL
1/2 cup boiling water 125 mL
1 pkg DR.OETKER? Milk Chocolate Mousse 1
2 cups whipping cream 500 mL
2 envelopes (total 30 g) DR. OETKER? Whip it 2
1 envelope (total 18 g) DR. OETKER? Vanilla Sugar 1
1/4 cup liqueur (Amaretto, Kahlua), (optional) 50 mL
4 crisp chocolate toffee bars (each 4 oz/39g) 4
PREHEAT oven to 350oF (180oC). Grease and flour one 8" (20 cm) round cake pan.
SIFT first six dry ingredients into large bowl. Add egg, milk and oil. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer. Stir in boiling water until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE in centre of 350oF (180oC) oven for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack then remove and cool completely. Cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside. Prepare mousse according to package directions. Beat cream, Whip it and Vanilla Sugar to stiff peaks.
ASSEMBLY: Put half of cake cubes in trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Drizzle half the liqueur on top. Spread half the mousse, then half the cream on top. Sprinkle half the chocolate bars over cream. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill 4 hours or overnight.
For an extra chocolatey flavour, try Dr. Oetker? Double Chocolate Mousse. Prepare the cake in advance and freeze.
Cook up a bunch of Boboli's with different creative toppings such as:
- Bleu cheese and carmelized onions
- Zucchini and red onion with monteray jack cheese
- Jalapenos, andouille, and cheddar pizza with dollops of sour cream.
- Etc., Etc.
- You can even make dessert pizzas.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What do you usually cook on a date? - FoodAQ
- How do you make chip shop batter?
- Does anyone have a strawberry cobbler?
- Answer Please (READ DETAILS)?
- My daughter wont use mint toothpaste, does anyone know of any fruit flavour for
- Does anyone know a good recipe for potato soup?
- Does anyone have an excellent egg recipe to share? [BTW yes I can poach, fry and
- Leg of lamb steaks? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
What do you usually cook on a date!? I need to do something impressive yet easy!...
Answers: As above, flour, eggs, milk. Salt and pepper, maybe beer. Most importan...
I have some frozen whole strawberries and I just want a simple cobbler recipe. A...
Ok so im trying to be healthier because i find myself getting a lot of stomach a...
I use a cinnamon flavored toothpaste (Crest Colgate both have them). There is al...
No celery please. Answers: Machine Shed Baked Potato Soup set aside. Sauté baco...
I love eggs. My favourite dish is eggs in hell, also coddled eggs. Answers: my m...
Leg of lamb steaks!? I have two leg of lamb steaks that I am planning on cooking...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than