Kitty said: Yes.Darn it, what's that thing called?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Darn it, what's that thing called?),it will help you,my kids.
The flat cast iron thing used to cook tortillas... I wanna call it a comal, but isn't that the little thing you put them in to keep them warm afterwards??? Help me out here, people.
A tortilla press is a simple metal or wooden object with a base, top, and handle. Balls of masa are placed in the center of the press, pressure applied and the dough is flattened into a round, flat tortilla.
Cast Iron Comal
Used to heat corn tortillas. Our version is 10" and has a slightly raised lip and can also serve as a grill for fajitas. A good quality grill made in Mexico.
Its called a comal
your right its called a comal, the other thing is called a...tortilla press i think. hope i helped!
The other thing is called a cast iron griddle. I use it to warm tortillas, make quesadillas, french toast, grilled cheese sandwiches and pancakes.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Anyone have a good dry rub for ribs? - FoodAQ
- Do you know what this is called?
- What was the first thing you learned to cook? - FoodAQ
- hoe do I adapt a receipe for 7 layer salad to make 2 servings is it important to
- Can i make no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone have any ideas on what food to serve at a Bridal Shower?
- i don't have baking soda... is it ok to use baking powder instead?
- Eating food?
Related Question about Food and Health
Anyone have a good dry rub for ribs!? Answers: I dont measure!.!.!.I use small p...
That corn stuff from Chevys restuarant that they serve like>--------------------...
What was the first thing you learned to cook!? My daughter is doing Food Tech at...
i live alone and i would like to make a 7 layer salad would the container make t...
Can i make no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter!? will they t...
Answers: There are tons of websites that talk about this. These include: http://...
Answers: No, they are different. Other Answers: well it depends on what you use ...
what is a good after school snack to make! not open like a bag of chips or fishy...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than