Home | Sitemap | RSS Feed | Bookmak Us
You are: Home>Recipes>
Here are some friends with simlar question as we.And I have this question for many days,anyone help us?
Kitty said: Yes.Darn it, what's that thing called?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Darn it, what's that thing called?),it will help you,my kids.

The flat cast iron thing used to cook tortillas... I wanna call it a comal, but isn't that the little thing you put them in to keep them warm afterwards??? Help me out here, people.

Tortilla Press
A tortilla press is a simple metal or wooden object with a base, top, and handle. Balls of masa are placed in the center of the press, pressure applied and the dough is flattened into a round, flat tortilla.

Cast Iron Comal
Used to heat corn tortillas. Our version is 10" and has a slightly raised lip and can also serve as a grill for fajitas. A good quality grill made in Mexico.

Other Answers:
Its called a comal
your right its called a comal, the other thing is called a...tortilla press i think. hope i helped!
The other thing is called a cast iron griddle. I use it to warm tortillas, make quesadillas, french toast, grilled cheese sandwiches and pancakes.

Read this: All the information of cooking and health post by website user,chineseop.com not guarantee
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.

PRE: datu puti distributors' contact numbers near Bi?an, laguna philippines?   NEXT: Daisy Martinez rice with gandules recipe?