Kitty said: Yes.Do you have to cook canned chicken? It is in water, salt and sodium phosphate.?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Do you have to cook canned chicken? It is in water, salt and sodium phosphate.?),it will help you,my kids.
I bought it because someone on Answers said it was good for toddlers to eat. However upon opening it I wasn't sure it you could eat it just like tuna. Thank in advance for an answer to my silly question.
Yep, canned meat is almost 99% always cooked already just like tuna is, and so its compleatly safe for you to give it to your toddler, yet, there is also the risk of baby bochilism....from cans such as that....I try to shy away from giving them that, I buy fresh chicken breasts and cook them myself, then you know whats going into them and not salt...-nods-
It doesn't need to be cooked, it was alrady cooked before it was canned. But it would probably taste better if its heated up a bit.
it's already cooked why in the hell would you buy chicken that comes in a can? that's gay
fully cooked canned chicken does not have to be cooked but , for instance, Swanson whole chicken in a can may be simmered in a flavored broth for chicken and dumplings.
Yes, use it straight out of the can. My can say it has modified starch, sodium phosphates, salt, and water added. I keep a can in the house on the theory I might make a chicken pot pie, or get sick of tuna and want a chicken salad sandwich. And you are welcome, and your question is not silly. You have a toddler to protect! Yes it safe and you can fix just like tuna, besides adding salt & pepper to taste instead of using Mayo use whipped marshmallow the kids love it and it makes it taste sweet.
My kids loved it,because it took the fishy taste away.
it's already cooked :)I would heat it up in the microwave for abit. Always heat chicken, always---is my rule as it is chicken and it tastes better heated anyway
No actually. My mom read about this problem with tuna and that is has too much iron in it if you eat too much. We ate tuna fish sandwitches all the time so my mom made this recipe with Chicken sandwitches. You make it the same way as you would make a tuna fish sandwitch.
Mom It is already cooked. It is better when heated though.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Do I peel my baby potatoes and little onions and cook them before I put them on
- Free,fresh scrambled eggs off a farm where fixed phone line, with potato cakes m
- how do you make a thickener for homemade tomato soup?
- How do you scrape burned rice out of a stainless steel pan? - FoodAQ
- On a diet and so hungry, also I hate most vegetables, any good ideas for dinner?
- Does anyone have an excellent recipe for a porcini mushroom sauce for papardelli
- does anyone have an EASY breaded mushroom recipe?
- What is a good lamb recipe? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Just wash the potatoes, and par boil them until a fork can slide throug...
10 pence worth of flour and salt and pepper and im stuffed on great tasting food...
Answers: its all in the roux, baby. when you start your soup use butter to saute...
How do you scrape burned rice out of a stainless steel pan!? I was making rice p...
On a diet and so hungry, also I hate most vegetables, any good ideas for dinner!...
Answers: 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 red onion, minced 1/...
theres a place called wings n more that makes amazing breaded mushrooms...I woul...
What is a good lamb recipe!? Answers: Try making roasted leg of lamb!. Just use ...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than