Kitty said: Yes.Has anyone ever cooked a beef round tip capped roast in a crock pot?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Has anyone ever cooked a beef round tip capped roast in a crock pot?),it will help you,my kids.
Hope the following recipes help:
BEEF TIP ROAST & VEGETABLES
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: Low 12 hours, High 6 hours; plus 1 hour
Slow Cooker: 3- to 6- quart
Leave the peels on the potatoes. You'll save time as well as valuable nutrients and fiber provided by the skins.
1 2- to 2 1/2-pound beef round tip roast
1 1/2 pounds small potatoes (about 10), halved, or medium
2 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
1 large onion, sliced
1 bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 10-ounce can condensed beef broth
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter
1 10-ounce package frozen cut green beans
1. Trim fat from roast. If necessary, cut roast to fit into slow cooker. In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker place potatoes, carrots, and onion. Add bay leaf and pepper. Place roast over vegetables.
2. Pour broth over roast. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 12 to 14 hours or on high-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours. In a small bowl combine flour and butter. Remove roast from cooker and set aside. Stir flour mixture and green beans into cooker. Return roast to cooker; cover, and cook 1 hour more.
3. To serve, discard bay leaf. Arrange roast and vegetables on a warm serving platter. Skim fat from gravy. Spoon some of the gravy over roast; pass remaining gravy with roast and vegetables.
Sure, add some peeled potatoes, some baby carrots, some onions and some water and you have an easy meal!
It's great! Put the roast in the bottom, then cover with peeled sliced potatoes, carrots, and onions. Pour a can of condensed cream of chicken soup on top, then add enough water to cover.
When i cook corned beef i use the one with the spices on it and i put it in a crock pot filled 1/2 way with water and the rest with apple juice then i put potatoes in. let it cook all day when your at work on Med or high temp. come home and put 1 head of cabbage in i cut mine in to 1/4 Pisces and let boil for about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours. then slice and serve. MMMMMMM gooooood i can't Waite until st. patty's day. I make sandwiched with the left overs . Hope this helps and happy eating. :)
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What are the basic ingredients I should always have around?
- Recipe for Spinach artichoke dip from apple bee’s? - FoodAQ
- I've got the munchies...any suggestions for a good snack??
- Toasting coconut? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone know how to....?
- hello, my name is Rosa and i would like to know if there is a bakery school in t
- Does anyone have a recipe for banana cream pie?
- Does anyone know a recipe for a BB-q sauce that has a vinegar base not tomato?
Related Question about Food and Health
I would like cook more often even though I live in a college dorm :(. I used to ...
Recipe for Spinach artichoke dip from apple bee’s!? I remember a while ago eve...
Answers: tuna onion #39;t had popcorn in such a long time. I like the cheese top...
Toasting coconut!? Does toasting coconut bring out the flavor more!?Www@FoodAQ@C...
Anyone know how to make a pie, using rice pudding as the filling? I have a great...
Answers: Hi Rosa. They probably have one at one of the local community colleges ...
I want to make something special for my honey, cause hes so sweet. Answers: Emer...
Answers: for carolina bbq like pulled pork use apple cider vinegar, water, red p...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than