Kitty said: Yes.How are hot dog buns made? They're separated but sealed at the same time...?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How are hot dog buns made? They're separated but sealed at the same time...?),it will help you,my kids.
Sesame Hot Dog Buns
250g high protein flour
1 egg (B size)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp milk powder
1 tsp yeast
1/4 tsp bread improver
10 hot dog sausages
Combine (A) in a mixing bowl. Add water and knead with a dough hook in the electric mixer for two minutes on slow speed, then continue for another two minutes on medium speed.
Mix in shortening and continue to knead for a minute on slow speed. Turn to medium speed and knead for 10 minutes until dough comes together in a lump. Finish by kneading for a minute on maximum speed.
Place dough on a lightly-floured surface and round it up into a neat ball. Place the ball of dough in a lightly-floured basin. And cover with cling film. Leave to prove for one hour.
Punch down the dough, then rest it for 30 minutes. Cut the dough into 55g to 60g pieces, cover and leave aside for eight minutes.
Bake the hot dog sausages on a tray at 190°C for three minutes. Leave to cool slightly, then poke half a satay stick into one end of the hot dog sausage.
Flatten each piece of dough with a rolling pin. Place a hot dog on each piece of dough. Roll up the dough tightly and seal up the edge with water to prevent the dough from opening up.
Cut slanting slits through the dough to touch the sausage. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the bun. Leave to prove for 15 to 20 minutes.
Brush lightly with beaten egg. Bake the buns at 200°C for five minutes. Lower the temperature to 180°C and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you make a pretty cake when all you have to decorate it is frosting?
- Is it just me or is Bertolli tomato sauce the best store bought sauce to cook sp
- Does anyone know how a recipe to make Korean food called Kimbab?
- How do you make fruit cake?
- I am looking for Kolkata/calcutta style chicken chow mein recipe.?
- What to have with bbq chicken? - FoodAQ
- Do cans of drink go bad if they r passed the use by date plz?Or are they like ti
- Anybody know the best way to cook healthy for a man who hates veggies and loves
Related Question about Food and Health
I really need help I cant go to the store and I cant find anything but chocolate...
Is it just me or is Bertolli tomato sauce the best store bought sauce to cook sp...
Answers: Korean Roll (Kim Bab) Ingredients: 5 roasted sea laver sheets (nori in ...
Answers: you dont! fruit cake is just one of those things. people make it and or...
I have tried making chicken chow mein, but have never been able to get anywhere ...
What to have with bbq chicken!? Looking for a side dish to have with bbq chicken...
Do cans of drink go bad if they r passed the use by date plz!?Or are they like t...
Anybody know the best way to cook healthy for a man who hates veggies and loves ...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than