Kitty said: Yes.I've created a new sandwhich, what do you think?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(I've created a new sandwhich, what do you think?),it will help you,my kids.
Sliced turkey, mozzarella cheese, and bacon slices.
Fry bacon before assembling.
Toast in the oven.
yum i tryed it its good
I've had one of those before.
if i liked all those things id say HELL YA!! jummie, use brown wholegrain bread, that is nice!
Yep, yummy, there's a couple of places downtown where I can get that now. You work fast in your marketing. Congrats!Sounds very yummy! Can you send me one?
not very creative!
I have a better one.
but wont tell...
Sounds like a turkey club sandwich. Yeah, Im sure thats never been done before
Its a classic post Xmas snack! Good with cranberrysauceSounds like I'd love it....... And it would kill me.
I am a fan of the origonal bacon sandwich and the change to mozz and ading the turkey sound like a good combination. I don't think my arteries could handle it anymore tho.
Sounds good, but can you be more specific?
What type of bread, any sauce or condiments?
& you better give that bad boy an authentic name quick! :-)
do you deliver NEW? NOT TO ME BUT THEY ARE GOOD
If you like it, go with it! :)even better if you dip it in ranch dressing
or BBQ sauce
It's not new, I think it's on the website below.
DELICIOUS with a Jack Daniels mustard!
Try adding some sliced Granny Smith apple and a bit of onion. I prefer it with mustard, no mayo. No offense but you can get that from any Subway.
tuckeybaconielliSounds good to me. A little avacado would be good on it also!
Sounds like a yummy turkey melt... Now try this: Use smoked turkey, smoked mozzarella, and bacon. For your sauce mix 1/2 cup mayo, 5 tsp ketchup, and a 1/4 tsp brandy or cognac. Spread on crusty Italian or French bread, put on your toppings (some sliced red onion is nice too), and butter the outside of the bread. Fry it up and serve with a robust beer like Guinness. Scrumpdillyumptious!
Did you get your sandwiche at Quizno's?Sounds good. Can I get that with a little lettuce,dijon mustard and a kosher pickle?
Sounds great, get it copyrighted :)
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do u cook macaroni ? is it the ingredient used in pastas? - FoodAQ
- Do you have an easy recipe for a white queso sauce?
- How to cook Portuguese pork? - FoodAQ
- hi how you cook a ruster?
- Describe the most sinfully delicious Banana Split you can dream of? Come on! Ham
- How do you make "Butterscotch Tart" (it's not the same as Gypsy Ta
- Does anyone have a recipe using canned tamales?
- Does anybody knows a good recipe with Green Plantains other than fried or boiled
Related Question about Food and Health
How do u cook macaroni !? is it the ingredient used in pastas!? i want some yumm...
Like the kind found in Mexican restaurants? Im looking for a good recipe that wi...
How to cook Portuguese pork!? I bought a marinated Cacoila, which is just like p...
how you cook a ruster Answers: i think u mean rooster... but if u insist.. lets ...
Answers: One large banana, split in half. Three scoops of ice cream...chocolate,...
I would absolutely love to know how you make butterscotch tart from school (Sutt...
Preferably a recipe that youve tried -- not just a cut toast. Add chopped green ...
If you know how to make plantains other than fried or boiled, I d like to get th...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than