Kitty said: Yes.If I am going to bake a ham, can I just cut up the carrots and potatoes in the p-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(If I am going to bake a ham, can I just cut up the carrots and potatoes in the p),it will help you,my kids.
If I am going to bake a ham, can I just cut up the carrots and potatoes in the pan, and cook them along side!? I am trying to be able to prepare as much ahead of time as possible, so if it could just be one pan that I toss in the oven when I get home, it would be easiest!. But would this not work!? I know I do this with roast beef and it works just fine, I just wasn't sure because of the amount of fat that comes out of a ham!. Has anyone done this!?Www@FoodAQ@Com
Answers: the veg will take less time than the ham!. So cook the ham, then with a hour, hour and a half to go, take the pan out, drain off the fat and put the veg in!. Still easy!.Www@FoodAQ@Com
It should work quite well, but if you use a wire rack to place the ham and the veg on so that the fat drips in the tray without getting all over the veg it will be bestWww@FoodAQ@Com
It's easier for me to buy a pre-baked ham and then just heat it!.!.!.or buy a slice of ham and put it into the oven for 30 minutes at 325!.Www@FoodAQ@Com
It Should be fine but you could use a wire rack to sit the ham and veg on, and just use the fat to baste every know and then!.Www@FoodAQ@Com
no but try the bags that that you cook the turkey in it should be just fine with the vegetables as wellWww@FoodAQ@Com
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does anyone know any healthy snacks to eat?
- What do you eat when you're depressed, happy, anxious?
- Does anyone know how to make a cream based tomato soup?
- How do you make Red Toffee Apples Please? - FoodAQ
- What's the best way to skin a cat? - FoodAQ
- Help me please! My creme brulee doesn't turn out well!?
- How many calories in this soup (per bowl)? - FoodAQ
- Any recipes for a smoked red Herring fillet? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: 1. dried fruit piece of string cheese 3. carrots fruit blended with ice...
depressed..Junk food cake,chocolate,peanut butter anything sweet happy...banana ...
Answers: Yes. I make the recipe below, and add about a cup of heavy cream to it ...
How do you make Red Toffee Apples Please!? Answers: 9 small ripe apples 4 cups s...
Whats the best way to skin a cat!? Answers: haha!. Boil water!. Dip in Cat!. Tak...
My creme brulee turns out liquidy and the sugar is tough. Please help, it is my ...
How many calories in this soup (per bowl)!? 3 Beef Tomatoes Half a Whole Garlic ...
Any recipes for a smoked red Herring fillet!? IF you dont know what I am talking...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than