Kitty said: Yes.What is the history and origin of yema?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is the history and origin of yema?),it will help you,my kids.
Yema is a watchmaking company in Besan?on, France. They claim that their watches "stand out from the rest by virtue of their specific design and technological characteristics".
Founded in 1948 in Besan?on (Doubs) by Henry Louis Belmont, the company distinguished itself in the very beginning by creating the first automatic chronometers manufactured entirely in France, and became famous for the technical qualities and sports characteristics of its watches.
Having been owned by Seiko Watch Corporation of Japan since 1988, the company recently returned to French hands via a buyout by Louis Eric Beckensteiner. As a result, a transition is occurring as of September, 2005. The new Chairman has set a target for watch sales of 50,000 in 2005 and 100,000 pieces with a turnover of 10 million euros in 2008.
Yema is a custard candy of Filipino origin.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Do I cover a blueberry cobbler with foil when baking?
- Need recipes for dessert, can anyone help? - FoodAQ
- Couldn't you make a sort of cheese by pressing the moisture out of cottage c
- How to make puff pastry at home easily?
- HELP!!!! The temp is right now at 103 degrees, I do NOT want to cook. What shoul
- I was grilling some steaks, but they came out a little tough. Any suggestions? W
- How do you cook a pork roast? - FoodAQ
- Do you know parsley,thyme,sumac,basil reyhan,cummin,saffron,coriander,clove,dill
Related Question about Food and Health
Ive never made this recipe, and it doesnt say in the book. Answers: Yes or the c...
Need recipes for dessert, can anyone help!? well the thing is!.!. i am trying to...
Answers: Well Im sure its possible...I mean the Italians use the water and curd ...
Answers: ROUGH PUFF PASTRY DOUGH Since many commercial brands of puff pastry con...
No resturaunts, no pizza delievery, no chinese take out. We have been eating out...
First off they were Rib Eye steaks, ive eaten steaks that were juicy and tender,...
How do you cook a pork roast!? my mom gave me this pork roast and i dont no how ...
which are used in Turkish meals and desserts? cuisine, ethnic, food Answers: Yes...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than