Kitty said: Yes.could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?),it will help you,my kids.
Humba is a Filipino dish made of pork belly.
hi kbraner! it is simple my friend. you may use any part of pork not just belly. cut the meat ,cleanse it in water and place it in wok or kawali in our language. the ingredients are tanglad or the thin lemon grass that is usually use in lechon manok, ginger,garlic,onion,chilli,hot pepper,soy sauce and natural vinegar.tanglad should be placed as sheet in the cooking ware so that the pork will not stick while cooking.put the chopped ginger,garlic,onion the chilli,the vinegar and soy sauce.add small amount of sugar if you want the sweet taste of humba.cover the kawali to prevent the escape of flavor.cook in a light or moderate flame.humba is best cook in stove using charcoal. when dried already it is ready to serve and it is delicious.it is all natural no msg. hey choose the organically grown pigs so that the taste is all natural!
1)Parboil the whole pork belly in 1L water for 10 minutes.
2)Reserve half of the broth.
3)Cut the pork into portions and score the skin surface. Keep this aside.
4)Combine 1 cup of apple juice, 1/2 a cup vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 35g brown sugar, 60 mL soy sauce and 1 tblspoon of minced garlic.
5)Marinate the pork belly with this mixture (overnight)
6)Next day, heat broth.
7)Add to pork-mixture and cook this for 1 1/2 hours or until pork is tender.
8)Serve hot! I tried the recipe on the webpage below, it was pretty good, I did add a little sugar to taste. The recipe is on the second page.
Tausi or salted black beans can usually be found in any Chinese or Filipino grocery store. Good luck.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does anyone make Finn bread?
- How can I make brownies with melted chocolate inside? - FoodAQ
- does anyone know how to make toffee cream tart?
- When and where was ice-cream invented?
- How do you hardboil an egg?
- do you how to make monkey beard?
- Do cucumbers have carbs?
- Here is a Dinner question for u?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: If you mean Finnish coffee Bread,Cake.I hope you get a good answer.I wa...
How can I make brownies with melted chocolate inside!? Answers: Here is a recipe...
i will gladly give you all my points for a recipe (we used to have it for school...
No further details needed, its clear i think. just curiosity. Answers: No furthe...
Ive tried putting the eggs in cool water, warm water, and hot water before boili...
do you know how to make tasty yummy monkey bread Answers: MONKEY BREAD 3 package...
Answers: Cucumbers have cose to zero calories and zero carbs Squash has a about ...
earlier i asked what kind of pizza should i get for dinner..but if i make dinner...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than
- Could you use Kahlua to bake?