Kitty said: Yes.crab rangoon?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(crab rangoon?),it will help you,my kids.
i think that is how you spell it. any one got a good recipe? it is the kind that is a little sweet
Package Wonton wrappers (thawed)
8 oz. package cream cheese
2-4 oz. imitation crab
1/4 c. chives
1/4 t. salt
bowl of water
In a mixing bowl, allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Finely chop chives, and then imitation crab until they look like small pieces of confetti. Add chopped ingredients and salt to softened cream cheese. Mix ingredients with a spoon, thoroughly blending all ingredients, and making sure cream cheese has a smooth consistency.
Take one wonton wrapper and lie flat. Put a dollop (roughly a 1/2 t. of cream cheese mixture) in center of wrapper. Dip a finger into the bowl of water, and lightly rub moistened finger along the edges of the wonton wrapper. Bring the damp edges of the wrapper together to form a "V" shape, and pinch the outer edges to seal the cream cheese inside the wrapper (make sure the outer edges are thoroughly sealed to prevent cream cheese from oozing out during cooking). Set folded wonton aside on plate or cookie sheet. Continue until all the mixture is gone. Place platter of finished wontons in freezer for 30 minutes.
On medium-high heat, heat enough vegetable oil to fill large frying pan (or deep fryer) half way. Gently drop one wonton into oil. Oil should sizzle when wonton goes in. If the oil does not sizzle, it is not hot enough. If it sizzles, continue laying wontons in pan in a single layer. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side, just until wontons are golden brown.
Remove wontons from oil, and place in a single layer on a plate or cookie sheet lined with paper towels to drain the oil. Serve while warm. You can use store bought Duck Sauce or Chutney as a nice dipping sauce.
You could also try foodtv.com
These are soooooo goood. foodnetwork.com
This might be what you are looking for, maybe. Or at least similar.
6 ozs crabmeat, minced
6 ozs softened cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
40 wonton skins
1 slightly beaten egg
1. Place a heaping teaspoonful of crabmeat mixture in the center of one wonton skin. Cover remaining skins with damp towel to keep them pliable.
2. Top with another wonton skin and press edges to seal. Brush dab of egg on center of both sides of puff.
3. Use fingers to pleat each edge, pressing to seal. Repeat with remaining wonton skins. Cover puffs with damp towel or plastic wrap to keep them from drying out.
4. Heat 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil in wok to 350 degrees F. Fry 4 or 5 puffs at a time until golden brown, turning 2 or 3 times, about 2 minutes. Drain on paper towel
One of those cooking sites
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does anyone hv the recipe to make the sweet white sauce for bread & butter puddi
- Does anyone have a good recipe for making cornish pasties? Yum.?
- Has anyone got a good receipe for cous cous?
- What is some good Gumbo soup Recipes? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone here like blood sausage?
- What are some good things to eat for lunch? - FoodAQ
- How long does it take to smoke a fish ? - FoodAQ
- How does corn soup taste and is it good for you/? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: creme anglaise 1 pint milk 4Ozs sugar 5 egg yolks vanilla stick/essence...
Answers: Cornish Pasty Ingredients -Recipe For the Pastry ( This is for Shortcru...
Answers: Sometimes I use apple juice instead of water and will add chopped dried...
What is some good Gumbo soup Recipes!? I want Gumbo with lots of food and just e...
Answers: Its really good. dont let the name gross ya out ! Blood sausage is cook...
What are some good things to eat for lunch!? what are some easy to make things t...
How long does it take to smoke a fish !? I want to try smoking my own fish in ou...
How does corn soup taste and is it good for you/!? Answers: I know corn is good ...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than