Kitty said: Yes.cream onions recipes?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(cream onions recipes?),it will help you,my kids.
Onions,cream of Onions soup,hot peppers.
cover pot(stove top) bring to boil stiring occasionaly reduce to simmer 30 minutes.
Creamed Onions Recipe #47272
7 medium onions, thinly sliced
3/4 cup butter or margarine
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1 1/2 cups milk
12 servings Change size or US/
Saute onion slices in butter in a large heavy skillet until tender.
Add flour,salt,mustard and pepper,stirring until a smooth paste is formed.
Gradually add milk,cook over medium heat,stirring frequently until thickened
ive had that before.its sooooooooooo good
Pearl Baked Cream Onions
Pearl onions are baked with butter, cream and crushed crackers."
4 cups pearl onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 1/2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
1 1/3 cups heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place onions in a 2 quart casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Pour melted butter over onions and sprinkle crushed crackers on top. Pour cream over crackers.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Creamed onions are made with small white onions, butter, whipping cream, and other seasonings and ingredients.
1 pound small white onions
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
1 cup heavy or whipping cream
chicken broth, milk, or onion cooking liquid to thin sauce
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Peel the onions. Cook in about 3/4 cup water until tender. Make white sauce. Melt butter in saucepan over medium low heat then stir in flour; gradually add cream, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
Thin the sauce with your choice of cream, milk, onion cooking liquid, plain water, or chicken broth. Arrange onions in a casserole; pour sauce over onions and bake at 325° until bubbly. Shared by Liz
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How to cook fish....? - FoodAQ
- Help by cake-baking URGENT! Eggs?
- Help me name my chili!!?
- doe's anyone have good cupcakes recipes?
- i want to have a BBQ where you roast a big pig with an apple in its mouth. Where
- Korean Dishes Recipe? - FoodAQ
- Looking for an Adkin's Friendly Green bean casserole?
- I had some greek food called pastitsoa? i am trying to find a recipe but nothing
Related Question about Food and Health
How to cook fish!.!.!.!.!? I have some talapia (sorry about the spelling) fish t...
When I add the eggs to the already beaten sugar-butter mixture and beat a while,...
Its that time of year again! Im in another Chili Cook-off. This year I need to n...
Answers: Queijadas Cupcakes Super easy to make, and these wont last long. Try su...
Answers: What I would do is call a few meat packing plants or talk to some of yo...
Korean Dishes Recipe!? Can anyone give me some good korean recipes with the step...
Answers: See the links below for a few suggestions....
I had some greek food called pastitsoa!? i am trying to find a recipe but nothin...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than