Kitty said: Yes.crockpot recipes???-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(crockpot recipes???),it will help you,my kids.
I am in need of some easy crockpot recipes...I have chicken and velveeta cheese on hand but any crock pot recipes will help this mom on the go...THANKS
here's a few sights to look at.
good luck and happy cooking
1 cup cooked chicken -- chopped
3/4 pound velveeta cheese -- cubed
2 tablespoons minced jalapeno
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup milk
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomato
Spread tortilla chips on a large platter. Set aside. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken, cheese, onion, pepper and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is completely melted. Pour or spoon cheese mixture over tortilla chips.
Top with shredded lettuce and tomato.
This recipe for Chicken Nachos serves/makes 6.
Make chili in it. I did it one time and it was the best I ever made. However you make your classic chili recipe, just put all the ingredients together in the pot and let it go, I let mine go for over 5 hours once..the longer the better. Savor the flavor!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Mmmm, what should I cook for dinner tonight? - FoodAQ
- recipies for chewy cookies?
- Cooking with Flaxseeds? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone have a BBQ sauce Recipe that does not have to be Refrigerated?
- Does anyone have a recipe for Baked Kibee?
- Im making pork spare ribs in the oven...? - FoodAQ
- Heeeeeey !!! where's my diet pepsi ? - FoodAQ
- does carrot cake have to be stored in refrigerator?
Related Question about Food and Health
Mmmm, what should I cook for dinner tonight!? I have some chicken fillets and pl...
Answers: CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES 1 c. raisins 3/4 c. shortening 3 eggs 2 1/2 c. fl...
Cooking with Flaxseeds!? I know flaxseeds lose their effectiveness really fast, ...
I would like to make a batch of bbq sauce that has a long shelf life and that do...
I am looking for one with lots of buttery onions in the center with pine nuts. A...
Im making pork spare ribs in the oven!.!.!.!? I seasoned them with salt and pepp...
Heeeeeey !!! wheres my diet pepsi !? The can was full when i left it !.!.!. your...
Answers: If you use cream cheese frosting it does. Other Answers: yes not necess...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than