Kitty said: Yes.crystal cake?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(crystal cake?),it will help you,my kids.
i need the recepi for this cake.
it is a jelly cake which is half jelly and half cake.
* Two batches Pizza Dough or use 2 store-bought 14-inch prebaked pizza crusts
* 2 sweet onions, thinly sliced
* 6 to 8 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
* 8 large cloves garlic, cut in half lengthwise
* 2 tablespoons dried oregano
* 2 tablespoons dried parsley
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, crumbled
* 4 ounces ricotta salata cheese, crumbled
* 4 tablespoons freshly grated Romano cheese
* Olive oil
To grill the vegetables, lightly rub or spray a grill pan with olive oil, removing excess. Heat over high heat. Add the onions and garlic, in batches if necessary. Grill until slightly softened and lightly browned, about 5 minutes, adjusting heat as needed. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Remove from pan. Add the tomatoes and grill until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside. Puree the garlic in a small food processor.
Preheat oven to 450° F. (If using a store-bought crust, follow the package instructions for baking.) Place half of the tomatoes on each pizza dough, smashing slightly with hands in process. Top each with half of the onions and garlic. Press down with fingers. Sprinkle each with one-half of the oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Then top with half of each cheese in the order given. Drizzle the tops with a little olive oil. Bake according to the dough recipe or the directions for the packaged crust. If desired, place under a hot broiler for about 1 minute for lightly brown. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup sifted cake flour (sift before measuring)
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup softened butter or vegetable shortening (or a mixture)
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 cup seedless red raspberry or apricot jam
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a jelly roll pan; line with parchment or waxed paper and grease paper.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the butter, 2 eggs, and the vanilla to the dry ingredients and beat with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Separate the remaining 2 eggs. Place the whites in a small bowl and beat the yolks into the batter.
With clean beaters, beat the egg whites at high speed until they are stiff; fold beaten whites into the batter just until no white streaks remain.
Spread batter into the prepared pan and bake until the center springs back when lightly pressed,
about 15 minutes.
Sift confectioners' sugar over a linen towel that has been spread out on a work surface; invert cake onto towel. Quickly, remove parchment, trim off crisp cake edges, spread cake with jam, and roll up using towel as an aid. Tightly roll cake in towel and set aside, open side down, until completely cool, about 30 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and slice crosswise.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Do you have a recipe for duck liver faquire?
- How to make cooked salmon that's a little bit too dry, more flavorful and te
- How we make appalam?
- Has anyone ever heard of Dishwater Fish?
- does any have any ideas of what i could put in macroni and cheese?
- How do you make cesar salad? and the dressing too?
- What is the tasty way to cook mince meat.? - FoodAQ
- If I substitute apple sauce for vegetable oil, will my cupcakes taste like apple
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: If I knew what it was I might be able to help. Sorry. Other Answers: Wh...
How to make cooked salmon thats a little bit too dry, more flavorful and tender!...
need raw materials Answers: Appams 2 c Plain rice; (not long grain) 2 c Parboile...
Have you made it and how did it come out? Answers: I have heard of it but I have...
i have done hamburger and ham Answers: http://busycooks.about.com/od/pastacasser...
its so yummy i wanna make it myself Answers: Caesar Salad Its origin and recipes...
What is the tasty way to cook mince meat!.!? Answers: Try lasagna I cheat and us...
No, it just makes them more moist. I reccomend doing it. Answers: No, it just ma...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than