Kitty said: Yes.cuanto es un octavo?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(cuanto es un octavo?),it will help you,my kids.
nesecito saber cuanto es un octavo es un medida para hacer un postre por ejemplo es tres cuartos de azucar y un octavo de jugo de limon
"Un octavo" en este caso es un octavo de taza (1/8 cup), es decir la mitad de un cuarto de taza (1/4 cup). Si es jugo de limon, con el jugo de un limon deberia ser suficiente, aunque depende del tamano del limon. Espero te sirva mi respuesta.
If you want more answers you should post in English as this is an english language site.
English please... only English
please speak english here..most all of are english. thanks
Hablo un poquito espanol, pero yo creo un octavo es 1/8 de una taza o una cuchara de spoa o tres cucharillas. Jugo de limon es muy fuerte y no necesito mucho. Estoy apesadumbrado para la gente que era fea sobre usar espa?ol.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do I apply for a bridge card?
- What are some examples of stems we eat? - FoodAQ
- Are you supposed to throw away the marinating afterwards? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone know how to make an alfredo pizza?
- Does anyone have any recipes to use dog?
- Easy Potatoe Recipies? - FoodAQ
- how do you make bread pudding?
- To Grease or not to grease? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
I am a college kid, and I heard I can apply for a bridge card, but I do not know...
What are some examples of stems we eat!? Besides celery and asparagus, I already...
Are you supposed to throw away the marinating afterwards!? I just marinated some...
Im not a very good cook, so if you could give me a recipe for dummies I would ap...
Does the breed make a difference? Answers: Are you kidding or are you really tha...
Easy Potatoe Recipies!? What are some easy, yummy potatoe recipes!?Www@FoodAQ@Co...
do you make the custard first, add to bread and then cook in oven? Answers: That...
To Grease or not to grease!? I am baking for the first time ever and I need to k...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than