Kitty said: Yes.cubed steak what do i do w/ it....?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(cubed steak what do i do w/ it....?),it will help you,my kids.
CUBE STEAK HAYSTACKS
1 pkg. hash brown potatoes
2 tbsp. shortening
6 beef cube steaks
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. catsup
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Prepare hash browns as directed on package; set aside. Melt shortening in large skillet. Cook cube steaks over medium heat 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown. Remove skillet from heat.
Season steaks with salt. Spread each steak with catsup; top each steak with 1/2 cup of hash browns and 1-2 tablespoons cheese. Return skillet to heat. Cover and cook over low heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
CUBE STEAK "FRENCH DIP" SANDWICHES
4 cube steaks
1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 loaf French bread
Season cube steaks to taste and brown in a Pam sprayed skillet. Add 2 cups of water and package of onion soup mix. Simmer at least one hour until meat is tender.
A few minutes before serving I like to add some freshly sliced onion and heat until it is tender.
Cut bread into 4 servings. Slice and add meat and onions to make a sandwich. Put gravy into a small bowl at the side of each serving and "dip" and enjoy.
You could eat it like a burger or you could eat it alone. I like it plain --no bread, with A1 sauce.
I use it to make chicken fried steak. You season and flour it like fried chicken, then fry it.
Broil it, grill it, pan fry it, make swiss steak with it, put stuffing in center of it, roll up,fasten with toothpicks, brown in pan add mushroom soup and bake it.
whatev you wish to do, grill it and have it with a salad, or add it to a stew, it could also go great with a pasta and a cream source, or sautee it with onions and tomatoes and have it as a steak burger
CUBE STEAK IN WINE GRAVY
4 cube steaks
2 tbsp. flour
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/8 tsp. garlic
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. oil
1 1/4 c. water
1/3 c. wine
1 can mushrooms
1 pkg. brown gravy
1 green pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
Coat cube steaks in flour, oregano, garlic, and salt. Brown in 2 tablespoons oil. Add water, wine, brown gravy mix, mushrooms, and green pepper. Simmer 30 minutes or until tender. Serve over cooked rice. Serves 4.
cooks.com - just another idea....
Salisbury Steak, Coat with egg and flour , fry in oil or butter till
cooked 1/2 way through , place in baking dish , cover
with brown gravy and sliced mushrooms , bake 375
45 min , and enjoy
crock pot!!!!!! put everything you can think of in there with it... and a couple of cups of your favorite broth... best soup/stew ever!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- how long do you boil hard boiled eggs for?
- Hi:) Does anyone happen to know how to dry age a Standing Rib Roast? Or a good w
- Does anyone have a very good delicious seafood pasta salad recipe?
- Lunch question............?
- Do you have a recipie for Chinese Sugar Rolls?
- What is your favorite jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? - FoodAQ
- Good ideas for healthy meals? - FoodAQ
- Have questions, posted in Yahoo Q&A, ever caused you to have a brainstorm that y
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: my way is for 10 mins AFTER the water starts boiling then add one min f...
Answers: hi! Dry Age is a procees done at a meatpackaging plant it is when after...
Answers: Cook mussels with garlic and a bit of white wine. Make or buy pesto. Co...
I have some boneless chicken breasts. Any suggestions for a quick lunch that kid...
I dont know exactly what theyre called, but theyre light and airy, I think theyr...
What is your favorite jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!? Answers: wil...
Good ideas for healthy meals!? the only ones i know is jacket potatos,shepards p...
Answers: heat a sauce pan over med-high heat, add a pat of butter. Then........p...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than