Kitty said: Yes.cucumber salad?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(cucumber salad?),it will help you,my kids.
i used to have this recipe, it was cucumbers, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar (GOOD STUFF) can't find the recipe anybody know
MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD
2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced paper thin
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup mayonnaise
Combine cucumbers with other ingredients and chill for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Victoria's Cucumber Salad
* 4 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
* 1 pinch garlic powder
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1. Place the cucumber slices into a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in mayonnaise until coated. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
my sister makes cucumber salad it has cucumbers, red>------------------------------...
Toss together the cucumbers and onion in a large bowl. Combine the vinegar, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and pour over the cucumber and onions. Stir in dill, cover, and refrigerate until cold. This can also be eaten at room temperature, but be sure to allow the cucumbers to marinate for at least 1 hour.
I don't know it but I am sure you can google it
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you make a moist whole wheat banana bread?!!!? - FoodAQ
- Will this fill me up?!? - FoodAQ
- gritty fig seeds. unavoidable?
- how long do you need to preheat an oven before cooking something?
- does anyone know if my food will taste like cleaner if i cleaned my oven yesterd
- Anybody have recipe for fried green beans? - FoodAQ
- Icing for cake?
- home recipes?
Related Question about Food and Health
How do you make a moist whole wheat banana bread!?!!!!? okay so i made my first ...
Will this fill me up!?!!? *Hello!* Its 7pm here and Im about to eat dinner:)!. I...
I just made a lovely balsamic fig sauce for a pork tenderloin. Is there a way to...
Answers: Depends on what temperature you are heating it to. The higher the temp,...
Answers: I always burn it off before I cook in it again. Turn your oven up high ...
Anybody have recipe for fried green beans!? I love these! Anybody know how to ma...
How much icing does it take to cover a cake? size 13x9 inches? Answers: Please, ...
any one got any recipes from wild plants such as nettles and elderflower etc. An...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than