Kitty said: Yes.how long do you steam corn on the cob?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(how long do you steam corn on the cob?),it will help you,my kids.
i do it for about 7 minutes then i pull off a few and try it and usually it is already cook but i check in case.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Went strawberry picking today.........? - FoodAQ
- I have a few rust holes in my microwave...are they dangerous? - FoodAQ
- how to make vodka panipuris?
- Top sirloin? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone know the recipe for Dickies Barbecue sauce?
- Does anyone know how to get red food coloring to really turn something red?
- How do I find out how much butterfat is in yogurt? - FoodAQ
- Does anyone have a recipe for a low-fat sponge?
Related Question about Food and Health
Went strawberry picking today!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!? I went strawberry picking toda...
I have a few rust holes in my microwave!.!.!.are they dangerous!? does this pose...
Answers: Vodka Pani Puri Soak amchur and tamarind separately in a little water f...
Top sirloin!? I have a pretty big piece of steak and I think top sirloin is pret...
Answers: sorry but try this..its greeeaat Jack Daniels, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup, or...
I use a whole bottle and still get pink. I have even tried the paste and gel and...
How do I find out how much butterfat is in yogurt!? US containers!. Thanks!Www@F...
I am currently following Weight Watchers and the lower-fat cakes and sponges in ...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than