Kitty said: Yes.!i need answers quick[vegetarian]?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(!i need answers quick[vegetarian]?),it will help you,my kids.
can i have white gravy?
or is it just brown gravy i cant have?
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
It depends what it%26#039;s made of!
White sauces are often cream-based, which is alright if you eat dairy. Brown sauce can be made from vegetarian sources too, you can use flour and vegetable stock and other things to make it work.
White sauce and brown sauce is just as likely to have had contact with meat even if you get it without meat in it. Some sauces are cooked with a bone or meat in it to give it flavor. I just know this from experience based on how my parents cook. Many have chicken, beef or other flavor added in if it%26#039;s from a mix. Many also use animal fat.
Just pay attention to ingredients. If you%26#039;re not sure, opt out. However, if you eat something and it turns out it wasn%26#039;t vegetarian, don%26#039;t beat yourself up, it was out of your control.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Do I have to eat meat?
- I'm hungry, i can either call mcd's delivery and get a big mac meal or cook inst
- Question about vegetarianism:?
- Does meat or vegetables have more protein?
- Wheat Berry sprout recipes?
- Do you think fish is meat?
- I'm not a vegan and I feel like a hypocrite: help, please?
- Why do vegetarians push their tree hugging ideology on to us?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answer: yes you have to No. totally No, you should eat tofu and beans for necess...
Answer: McDonalds delivers??? go with that... and get me some McNuggets while yo...
Ive always heard that vegetarian is healthier than eating meat, but my roommate ...
Answer: Meat has more protein per ounce (but not per calorie). However, you dont...
Im new to the whole sprout thing and I bought one of those sprout bundle packs w...
because i%26#039;m vegetarian, and i don%26#039;t eat meat but i do eat fish bec...
Ive been a lacto-vegetarian since the beginning of this year - and I think Im re...
We dont push our meat diets on them. They try to humanize animals when even God ...
- Is this possible?
- Which is more vegan-friendly: Spain or Greece?
- Is this so wrong???
- Vegetarian meals...?
- Help? vegatarian?
- A Question for vegans/vegeterians?
- Can you make breading with egg replacer?
- What is the biggest difference between Vegans and Vegetarians?