Kitty said: Yes.Induction burner: I am going to use for the first time ro cook cabbage?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Induction burner: I am going to use for the first time ro cook cabbage?),it will help you,my kids.
As a matter of fact I have, we used them in my later years as a chef on brunch setups for omelettes, crepes and stir frys, as they only would heat up, when the metal pots that are Stainless steel react with the magnets in the cooker base to produce a heating conduction, they are great for outdoors as there is no open flame and once you remove the pot the burner goes cold so burn issues.
And they clean up with a damp sponge, do not use abrasives, like solid top glass the ceramic cover can scratch, good luck with it, I have not use one for some time but was at a buffet brunch not long ago and saw them using one, a wise investment.
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
what a great tool for a cook! use it to cook anything you want...
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does anyone know good vegetarian guidelines for people with diabetes Type 2?
- Is ferrero rocher suitable for vegetarian and/or vegan ??
- Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packe
- Can you buy canned spinach like Popeye?
- Whats a good website bout learning going vegetarian?
- For vegetarians... What made you want to become a vegetarian?
- Any Yummy Recipe for yummy savory bread pudding.?
- Has anyone tried doing quorn in a curry, i fancy trying it, any nice quorn curry
Related Question about Food and Health
I just found out that I have diabetes Type 2. I know I have to stay away from ja...
Answer: My whole family doesnt eat meat. Ferrero Rocher are vegetarian. They are...
Answers: It should say squeeze well on the packets. Other Answers: Intruiging......
Answer: yes Probably possible...we never know for sure... yes yes, its out there...
I need answers quick!!!!!!!!!! Answers: http://www.goveg.com Other Answers: vegg...
Answer: im 16 and ive been vegeterian coming up for one year now, and the reason...
Here is a great Vegan Bread Pudding recipe ...... = ) Banana Chocolate Chip Brea...
Answer: http://www.treacletartandcustard.com/rec... good recipe here. chicken qu...
- Is this possible?
- Which is more vegan-friendly: Spain or Greece?
- Is this so wrong???
- Vegetarian meals...?
- Help? vegatarian?
- A Question for vegans/vegeterians?
- Can you make breading with egg replacer?
- What is the biggest difference between Vegans and Vegetarians?