Kitty said: Yes.What the real difference between white and spiced rum?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What the real difference between white and spiced rum?),it will help you,my kids.
for example can they be used differently?
if someone orders a rum and coke, then would you use a white rum or spiced? what are the real differences in terms of usage
spiced 4 shotts
white 4 rum + coke
White rum is rum. Spiced rum has flavors added. Jamacia is well known for their spiced rum, comes in many flavors.
Rum is a distilled beverage made from sugarcane by-products such as molasses and sugarcane juice by a process of fermentation and distillation. The distillate, a clear liquid, is then usually aged in oak and other casks. While there are rum producers in places such as Australia, India, Reunion Island, and elsewhere around the world, the majority of rum production occurs in and around the Caribbean and along the Demerara River in South America.
The standard "rum and coke" is bacardi (light rum) and coke. Usually people ask for "Captain and coke" when they want spiced rum.
the difference is:
white rum is bad
spiced rum is good
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- was jesus' wine he same as wine now, or was it different.?
- Why aren't there any beers made from bran?
- What is the best way to make candied yams?
- why went you drink alcohol you burp?
- Whats the best way to clean the label and glue off of a beer bottle.?
- What are the best Zinfandel wines from California?
- Where did wheat originate from?
- Whats the difference between cheap wine and expensive wine?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Wine has pretty much stayed the same - it was probably red wine, Champa...
barley, malt, hops, wheat, rice. all common ingredients in beer. seems grains ar...
Answers: * Candied Yam, my specialty Bake Yams for 60-90 Mins at 375 degrees Rem...
every swallow feels like its nothing but air ,,well besides the nasty taste,, al...
i just bought a couple of home brew kits and i have 15 gallons of beer brewing r...
Please be specific on the brand names......Thanks Answer: Assuming that you mean...
Answer: The fertile crescent. the ground, root upwards! Here is a good article o...
can i get less of a hangover on expensive wine? Answer: Not necessarily. The cos...
- A question about a breathalyzer?
- Japanese Wine question?
- Which is the best pint of real ale in britain?
- Why doesnt vodka freeze when you put it in the freezer?
- When a person is drunk and needs to get sober, why is it a good idea to drink co
- The ingredients of beer?
- Which is your Favorite alcoholic drink?
- Who else is drinking with me this sunday?